I hope i could left something of me in each of this people, something that make them different, may be with the knowledge that i passed to them, they could make things that beor they couldnt.
Working with people that couldnt read or write I felt very happy to do something for my country, there were sometimes that they expressed faces of confussion, and after an explication they changed that face and they look very happy because now they can do things that before they couldnt.
I feel good with myself knowing that have influenced in a good way on the people.
What I like the most to teach was that they dont have to get satisfied with the basic things, they have to learn more and more things, and probe that all the things that the people said are truth, no only to believe with the eyes closed.
More than an obligation I feel this like a job that i have todo for my country, for my Ecuador become better, with educated people.
Besides them didnt studied when they were youth, not because they doent wanted, they hadnt the opportunity, they are intelligent people and capables like us.
When the people want to be better they do it, when they want to learn maybe the thing would get hard, but they always are fighting for what they want, sometimes they left their jobs to come an d learn, but they know that the education is the best invest of time that they can do.
That is why wen we want to do something we dont have to forget that the unique way to do it is to make all the possible things.
Te best way to help, is teaching to believe on themselves.
Bocetos - Expresion Grafica
15 years ago


This is to show you that nothing is impossible when we want.
ReplyDeleteMonica