well.....Im not in the school because as some people know, I went to make a preparation training in Manta, I left Quito with the swimming team the last wednesday at 11 pm in a omnibus, everybody was very excited because this is the final journey to prepare for the such as an important competition that will be realized in Macas this 15 of november, we hope to win Guayas, and we will do it.
The weather here is excellent, but sometimes it is so hot that we burn our skin, and it put like red, well the problem is that the pool is uncovered and the sunlight is directly given to our body, in the 3 days that Im here, I think Im with a darkness skin.
Today we went to the beach to take our mind off......
thare is almost no time to do anything, because we wake up at 7, then we take the breakfast at 7:30 then we go to train, we start training at 8:30, we finish the train at 11, then we go to the hotel to eat the lunch at 12, at 1:40 we have to go to train again, we start the training at 2, and we finish at 4, at last we go to the hotal to rest form 5 to 7, at that hour we eat the dinner, and then we go to sleep....
Bocetos - Expresion Grafica
15 years ago


Hi Javier: I am glad you are doing well. It must be hard to train for so many hours. I wish you good luck on the competitions.
ReplyDeleteMonica