Sunday, 19 October 2008

My favourite place!

My favourite place!

My room!
Well I have two favourite places, one of them is my room, I live behind the house of my parents, its like a mini-department, when I go to my bedroom, first I enter to my room, then I pass the little courtyard and then is my room; in my room the walls are three white and one blue, in one wall I wrote my nickname with spray,


I think its cool, in the roof is a mirror and in the night the moonlight enter and I can see the moon too its splendid, its not very big but is very comfortable for me there I have a bed, a closet, a mirror and a desk to do homework but since I’m using the internet for homework I cant do there because the internet doesn’t get there, the only thing I don’t have is a curtain, its because I don’t worried about that, I don’t like to make the bed because I think why I make the bed if I will undo that again when I sleep on it, but my mom always said me to make it, I need to have always on my room something that plays something that’s why I have a radio, I like to read a lot and the best place to read is there because I can focus better and its better to imagine, and it can pass hours and I don’t like to stop reading, other thing that I like to do in my room is to stay alone and think in many things, in my problems, in the swimming, in my live, I think that there is the a place that I can feel like I leave this world back and I’m the only person in the world, I can also listen to my music and feel it into my body and I feel very strong, very happy, I think the bad side of my room is that it doesn’t have bathroom, and when I wan to go to the bathroom I have to run to my house and go to the bathroom, other thing is when rains very hard there is a little leak near the desk, so I have to put something that can contain the water; when I got a problem I go there to think for the answer, and when I’m sad I go there and I listen music and then I’m happy, I think there is like a connection between me a my room.


Here is!

The swimming pool!


My other but doesn’t less important place is the pool! The most of the time of my life I pass there, I keep training swimming like six years. I like to swim because my dream always has been to fly, and the nearest form to make it real is to swim, because when I swim is like I’m flying. In the pool I have met many friends for different schools we are like a big family, there are from the ages between 14-18; boys and girls, and we have four trainers, this team is Pichincha´s swimming team and now I know what is the meaning of a team, is that many people fight with all their forces for one objective, and each person helps each other to make their dream true, we objective now is to defeat Guayas in the national games.


Well in the swimming pool I feel myself free, when I have a training and I do it hard with all that I can give and I leave the pool tired with pain in all my body and with a difficulty breath, the sensation you feel doesn’t have comparison its genuine, sometimes when I am very angry or very sad I can vent all there, I think that my life is the swimming, because there is my friends, my sport, and my heart, I would like that some people know what is the real effort that I make there, waking up at 3:30 am Tuesday and thursday training all the evenings from 4:30 to 7:00 or sometimes later, I know that is my decision to train, that’s why I don’t leave it, but sometimes I need help, well I think my dad makes too a lot of effort carrying me there to all the sessions, sometimes in the early morning when I have to go to the training, I have to wake up and then I have to wake up him.
The pool is located in Quito near the “Plaza de toros”. The pool temperature is between the 26º-27º, for some people this temperature is cold, but for swimmers is excellent for train, it can’t be more, because we get tired faster and we can train well. The pool is 25 m large and like 12.5 wide, it’s divided in 6 lanes. The problem of the pool is the chlorine because it decolours your hair and make your skin very dry, that’s why I always carry body cream in my bag.
If the swimming were easy it would be called soccer!

3 comments:

  1. angeeeee!!
    you forgot to write about the pillow you have in your room.. why do you still have it? jaja
    the moon! of course you couldn't forget that small detail!
    I love the moon as well.. but the real one! lol! the fuller the better =P
    so I think that is all I've got to say..
    oh! I almost forgot! you've got to lend me that book you said about angels! otherwise I'll never be able to read it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Javier: I really enjoyed reading your blog. We have to talk to your family about the need of a bathroom in your room, ja ja. Let me tell you that I admire you a lot for tenacity and discipline, whenever I have the chance I talk about you with other students in order to motivate them. Keep it up and good luck with your coming training. I´ll be looking forward to reading about your new experiences.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete